Sunday 6 April 2014

Another way to use your background stamps by Titbelsoeur

Hi happy stampers !

I was looking for another way to use Artistic Stamper background stamps. I then spritzed my Linen stamp with Dylusion inks (blue, yellow and pink), left my stamp on the table and applied the canvas onto it. 
Then I stamped the Calligraphic Mat 13 randomly with black Archival



And finished with 3 stamps from the Architecture plates : Art, column and statue. The column and word were stamped on the canvas, while the statue was stamped on a bristol paper to remain white.




 
I would be very happy if my technique does inspire you, 

thank you so much for stopping by, 

I am looking forward to reading your comments !
Do not hesitate to ask for help !


A tout bientôt,




To make this canvas, I used :
Background stamps
Architecture plates 
Archival ink 
Dylusions Inks

10 comments:

selena said...

c'est du plus bel effet, bravo pour ce détournement.

Dominike said...

What a beautiful result !

Astrid Maclean said...

Great technique and the result looks fantastic!!

rachel said...

a great technique and with wonderful results - excellent xx

lafée said...

waooouuuu du plus bel effet !!!!un grand bravo.......bisous magique

creahetty said...

Looks beautiful

Anonymous said...

Fab project, the stamping looks great.

craftytrog said...

Great technique, this is wonderful!
Alison xxx

Words and Pictures said...

This is so cool... and so clever!
Alison x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous colours and a fab design! x