Monday 21 July 2014

My little sewing box

Salut les patouilleur-se-s !!
This is Titbelsoeur talking to you today.
I wish you a good Summer time and hope the weather is hot and sunny wherever you are !

My piece for today is a tin can (I'm not floating on though) I have covered with a very old song paper and in which I have put some sewing tools :

thread spools (authentic or not ;)
 

a button card (card is stamped and buttons are period ones) :


a pin card :


and a spool label :


a tiny pair of scissors, some "hand made" and tailor's tape ribbons, and tadammm

here it is :

 



All these stamps come from the A Stitch in Time plate.

Thank you so much for stopping by, 
I hope you like my sewing can, and am looking forward to reading your comments !
A tout bientôt !



11 comments:

massofhair said...

Very cute sewing tin, fab vintage labels:-) xxx

SD pooja said...

WOnderful !

Dagmar said...

It's so beautiful create!

selena said...

elle est toute jolie cette boite!

Becky said...

Love the sewing tin.
Becky x

Anonymous said...

Lovely!

Sid said...

Fab, loving your creation !!

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Love the labels and also very clever storage for those pins, treads and buttons. Dee x

Cocofolies said...

Hahaha, superbe et très fun, j'adore les ciseaux bravo Tit'belsoeur!!! Great make by Titbelsoeur, love it! Coco x

Words and Pictures said...

What a lovely altered can - all the sewing ephemera works so beautifully, and I love that music paper too - fab!
Alison xx

nathwest said...

lovely sewing box !