Wednesday 22 July 2015

A Heart full Of Swirls By Dee


Hi everyone hope you are all well and enjoying your summer.
In keeping with our challenge this month I have a
Tag for you today.
I was having a play with the New Artistic Stamper stamps, I had stamped 
the decay swirl in blue and painted over with sage 
fresco finish paint. 
Next I stamped the swirl stamp in frayed burlap distress ink
and clear embossed.
I coloured a piece of card with delusion sprays and 
then applied Finnabair's 3D gel through the 
swirl mask.
It was swiped with silver gilding wax I ripped pieces
of and attached them onto the tag.
I cut the heart out of black foam board I clear embossed the
swirl stamp onto the foam board ad painted it in green.
next I swiped silver to make it stand out.
I wrapped metal wire around the heart and cut out some of the dylusion 
coloured card and attached that to the heart to break it up.
Next I wrapped ribbon around the tag and attached the
silver beads to the tag.
Well that's it for today I hope you have enjoyed this post
please let me know what you think.
Cheers Dee x
Products used
  1. Artistic Stamper Stamps decay swirl background, open swirl stamp, swirl mask.
  2. Dylusion sprays in Chopped Pesto & Pomegranate Seed.
  3. 3D Matte Gel.
  4. Fresco Finish paint in Sage
  5. Distress ink frayed burlap
  6. clear embossing powder
  7. Silver gilding wax




















8 comments:

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

Dee, your tute is amazing ! and your piece as well !!

mamablitger said...

Dee you created an awesome tag. I LOVE the way you added texture. The silver makes it impressive. And your heart...oh it's outstanding.
Thank you so much for your tutorial as well.
Hugs from Monica... Spain

Words and Pictures said...

That's a really beautiful tag, Dee - gorgeous ideas and techniques and it all works so well. Sorry I've not been around - life, you know!
Alison xx

Siobhan Brignull said...

this is fab, love what you have done and the colours are so me too.

Juliz Design Post said...

Stunning tag with fabulous colour choice and design.
Julie x

Deborah Wainwright said...

love this Dee very original - fab colours too hugs Debs xx

Corrie Herriman said...

It is beautiful !
Corrie x

Jackie PN said...

What do I think??? Outstanding Dee!! Love the use of the material as well!!