Thursday 19 May 2016

Village by Titbelsoeur

Hi there !
Do you want collage ?
Do you want a village ?
This is good news, since here is the one I made for you :

I started stamping paper scraps with Artistic Stamper background stamps (Did you know that we have 90 background stamps ?) :

Here are the ones I have stamped on my scraps I had cut as houses and roofs :


AS



To give volume to my sky, I have used another background stamp, Large Random Dots,  and Journaling spirals from Decay stamps and cut clouds in other monoprinted paper scraps, then stamped the Our House sentiment from Kat's creations on one of them :


AS

Did you notice that in the end, I have replaced the "dots" roof by a "honeycomb" one ?

Thanks so much for stopping by,
your comments are very much appreciated, 
here, on my blog, or on the Artistic Stamper's Facebook page

Did my project inspire you to participe in our
 to win some fabulous Artistic Stamper stamps ?

Titbelsoeur

1 comment:

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful houses ♥ Loving the background papers ♥♥