Tuesday 19 December 2017

Christmas tag by Titbelsoeur

Goodly Morning Stampfans! 
Today I am here showing you a quick Christmas tag I have made using some of my favourite Artistic Stamper stamps... 



I hope you like it, and here's how I made it :
To begin I stamped the bird image from 
Modern Christmas # 1  onto a small piece of white card, coloured it in with Distress inks and then cut around the outline of the image.
Next, I made my own tag support from a cereal box and covered it with black gesso, then I used a piece of  white watercolor paper and blended some Distress inks over it with blending tool and foam. And I stamped baubles and holly (find them in Christmas Stamps) on it with the same inks.
Just had to stick the bird to the tag and add a nice ribbon.

So, that's about it for this creation and I won't be posting again this side of Christmas...so, I'd just like to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and thank you for all your comments since I joined The Artistic Stamper Creative Team. It's been lovely reading each and every one of them and I really do appreciate them all.

And don't forget you can win these fabulous stamps, just participating in our challenge 

December's Creative Challenge - Christmas

 for 3 chances to win !

Bye for now and happy creating. 

Titbelsoeur

3 comments:

Cocofolies said...

Striking and beautiful tag by Tit'!!
Wishing a Merry Christmas to everyone
Coco xx

Unknown said...

Love it!

Jane Elizabeth France said...

Beautiful. I love how it feels like the light is coming through the centre. Gorgeous. X