Monday 19 February 2018

Love card by Titbelsoeur

Hello there,
Today I am sharing a card with you. I have made the background with the new fabulous square stamp Neil Walker Heart Square & Border
coloured with watercolours here and there to have a blurry heart. On top of it, I have stamped the hearts from the border with blue ink. Then added a few drops of black and white acrylic paint.
I stamped the sentiment from Grungy Greetings #1 with 3 different inks and highlighted it with a white pen.
As a final touch, I have added the Mini Heart © Neil Walker stamped on another paper.




My picture is not very good, sorry about that but we have had such an ugly weather these last weeks that I could not take it with sun light...

Do not forget that you can win these fabulous stamps, just participating in our challenge 

February's Creative Challenge - "Roses are Red"( use the colour Red)


 for 3 chances to win !

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog
Bye for now and happy creating. 

Titbelsoeur



No comments: