Sunday 4 February 2018

The Year Of The Woman

Hi Guys!!, Well my card for today is so simple but....crikey!!!... whoever said that  clean and simple cards are hard to do...were spot on!!!.... a week of thinking....twenty minutes of doing!!!


I kinda like it, but had to do several attempts before I was happy, I kept on throwing more things on it but it took your eye away from the fabulous woman stamp...taken from the NUDES stamp set, this is a fabulous set of stamps and includes the words too. 
The Challenge for this month is "RED", interpreting  it any way you choose, to join in just download your works of art HERE.. I look forward to seeing your makes.

5 comments:

ionabunny said...

Love this. Beautifully CAS. Yes, it's a lot harder than it looks, but this is gorgeous. I have this set, maybe I should wheel them out as well. Hugz

SD pooja said...

When lot of thinking goes into making a card it does create an impact ! As your card does:)

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

This is a beauty Jane, love that vivid red against the bright white of the card. Fabulous stamp and a cracking CAS card..
Hugs Tracey xx

Mac Mable said...

Yes I am with you on your thoughts about CAS cards, although I love them and I love this card. Great design and so creative x

Unknown said...

Great card, love simple x