Wednesday 7 March 2018

Sunflower card by Titbelsoeur

Hello everyone, today I want to show you how I have coloured this sunflower and then stamped it so that the stamp is not hidden under the paint and it is very neat, using my home-made precision press.

I have chosen the Sunflowers © Lesley Matthewson  to make my focal point
Sorry I have not taken a picture from the first step : stamp the sunflower to the paper with black archival ink and do not remove stamp nor paper from their place during the whole process.
Then, paint your image with whatever paint you choose : acrylic, watercolor...


Here is how it looks like once painted and before stamping again : 


After you stamped it again (and again if needed), you may hide the image with paper and sprinkle paint with a brush to have dots here and there.


Do not forget that you can win these fabulous stamps, just participating in our challenge 

USING STENCILS


 for 3 chances to win !

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog
Bye for now and happy creating. 

Titbelsoeur

No comments: